Yeti Rambler Tumbler Review
The Yeti Rambler Tumbler will put a smile on the faces of those of us who are always on-the-go, but like an iced cold drink in hand all the time. The lid with a straw is also awesome.
- Meets stated times keeping drinks hot/cold (per our tests)
- Extremely durable
- No-sweat exterior
- Cup-holder friendly
- Lid is not leak-proof
“I got caught up in the excitement too,” a colleague told me, during a recent nature walk, while holding out an armful of a high-priced cup. Looking closely, it was a Yeti Rambler Tumbler, that under normal circumstances I’d care little about buying. Little did I know that these tumblers are the new craze in town as the #1 gift idea for most shoppers.
Later that evening as I was headed home, I had to grab one…though the supply was surpassed by demand, I still managed to get one. That’s how I also got caught up in the excitement.
So, why the Yeti Rambler Tumbler Stainless Steel, 30 oz?
- For anyone who sips, the Yeti Rambler Tumbler will keep your beverage hot or cold for hours to come.
- Don’t you like it when you have a tumbler that maintains ice in your beverage for up to 8 hours. If you do, the Yeti Rambler, made from high quality 18/8 stainless steel and features a double-wall vacuum insulation comes handy.
- The double-wall vacuum will keep ice frozen for long. In fact, twice as long as the common plastic tumblers, and it works just as well for your hot beverages.
- If you’ve ever been in a situation where your beverages get finished before the trip gets started, worry no more. The Yeti Rambler includes a clear lid so you can keep a close eye on how much beverage you have left.
- Plus, 30 oz hold enough beverage that can last you longer. Those with small hands can argue that a small size would be ideal, but you need to make trade offs of walking the rest of the journey with an empty tumbler. For that, I will go with a bigger capacity tumbler. Anytime.
- The mug and lid are BPA free, which is not always the case with plastic tumblers.
- The YETI Rambler Tumbler holds enough beverage to keep you sipping throughout the journey. The 0.9-liter capacity is more than enough for most of us. Amazingly, it fits in most car cup holder thanks to a slimmer base design.
- No-sweat design, meaning you won’t have some wet patches on the outside as the ice builds up.
That said, the Yeti Rambler Tumbler $49.40 at Amazon will put a smile on the faces of those of us who are always on-the-go, but like an iced cold drink in hand all the time. The lid with a straw is also awesome. It is equally great with hot drinks, but I always use it with my iced cold drink (non-alcoholic). I know those with small hands will have an issue here, but you can always order another brand’s holder and it will fit perfectly. You can even get a koozie type sleeve and everything will be sorted.
Thinking of a gift for a friend who likes to ‘sip’, now you an idea. The Yeti Rambler Tumbler Stainless Steel, 30 oz will keep you remembered for months or years to come.