The URPOWER Garment Steamer is the perfect steamer for those who travel a lot and need a portable device to replace the iron that they use at home
- It has perfectly designed nozzle to spread the steam.
- It can consistently produce steam for up to 10 minutes.
- It has a safety feature which automatically shuts off in case of low or no water.
- It can produce steam within 2 minutes of plugging it in
- It cannot operate in wireless mode.
- It is less effective on thicker fabrics.
With our busy schedules most our housework becomes boring, tiresome and monotonous, but you will agree that ironing being one of it is a nightmare to most of us. Every time you do it you have to get out the iron, prepare your clothes, get the ironing board out and then wait for the iron to heat up. That is just the beginning, the boring, repetitive work comes afterwards.
All that hassle and heat and in the end wrinkles and creases everywhere. Not to mention how many times most of us have burned themselves on the iron. The portable URPOWER Garment Steamer is a solution available which you need to consider.
Of course, you can have your clothes professionally cleaned and ironed, but that takes time and money. Garment steamers are affordable, fast, easy to use and, most importantly efficient. One of the most popular handheld fabric steamers today is the Urpower portable handheld fabric steamer.
This handheld steamer is packed with powerful technology that emits dry steam to remove wrinkles faster than the average iron. You can use it to remove wrinkles in clothes, cushions, beds, and other fabrics around the house.
Using newest steam channeling design delivers steam more powerfully and evenly to remove the toughest wrinkles from a multitude of fabrics in drapery, clothing, table clothes, and much more. This compact, handheld garment steamer is the perfect tool to keep your wardrobe and household fabrics fresh and wrinkle-free. Use daily to easily and quickly revive your clothing
Design and Functionality
The Urpower looks elegant and simple. The product is mostly white (this is the only color available so far) and, right off the bat, it looks and feels in hand just like you would expect it too. It’s light (weight only 1.2 pounds) and easy to use. The dimensions of the Urpower are 8.8 x 6.2 x 3.7 inches.
The handle feels good and has a good grip. An on/off switch and an indicator are placed above the handle that stands firmly attached to the base and the water tank of the Urpower.
The “neck” of the device slightly bends and on top of it lays the steam outlet. This state of the art steam channeling design is meant to deliver steam powerfully and evenly, which is supposed to help remove the toughest wrinkles from a wide variety of fabrics in clothing, tablecloths, drapery and more.
Overall, the Urpower fabric steamer doesn’t have a unique or eclectic design, but it looks fairly elegant and pretty. Most importantly, it seems really user friendly and practical, perhaps perfect for those who travel often and need a small, yet efficient garment steamer to pack and carry in bags.
This product was designed in a way that it is easy to use, powerful and yet not too heavy to carry around and, most definitely, pretty portable and easy to maneuver.
What we liked about it
- Easy to handle
- Eliminates wrinkles fast
- For use on clothes, and other fabric surfaces
- Automatic safety shutoff
- Provides 10 minutes of continuous steam on a full tank
How to use it
- Unscrew the nozzle head, Fill the tank with water to the desired level.
- Never surpass the maximum level. When you finish filling, lock the head back on.
- Turn the ON/OFF switch to the ON position, the switch light indicates the steamer is on. Steamer will emit steam from nozzle in 2 minutes.
- Your Travel Garment Steamer has a resetting function. When the unite runs out of water, it will reset automatically to ensure your safety while leaving the indicator light ON.
- When you are finished with your steaming session place the ON/OFF switch in the OFF position and remove the plug from the outlet.
Important to note:
- Only fill the tank with cold water, do not use hot water .Distilled water is recommend.
- Never turn the unit upside down. Your Travel Garment Steamer should never be tilted past a 45-degree angle especially when the unit is ON.
The Urpower portable handheld steamer is, all in all, a good product that is definitely worth the money. The bland design may not be an issue to some users, but the false advertising issue, on the other hand, might. The bottom line is this: the Urpower is practical, mobile, easy to use and efficient.
Perhaps the URPOWER Garment Steamer is the perfect steamer for those who travel a lot and need a portable device to replace the iron that they use at home.
URPOWER Garment Steamer 130ml Portable 7 in 1 Handheld Fabric Steamer Fast Heat-up Powerful Garment Clothes Steamer with High Capacity for Home and Travel, Travel Pouch Included- Not for Abroad
$25.99 in stock