The Copper Chef KC15053-04000 is middle-of-the-road cooking pan, not the best, but it will have the work done
- Steam and Roast easily with the Copper Chef Steamer and Roast Rack
- It comes with all round cooking recipe book
- Looks like it might stick after days of use
Every household needs a pan but the differentiating factor is type of cooking one does, the quality of the cookware, ease of cleaning, safety of the cookware, the aesthetic value, heat efficiency and many more. Not all pans have all these qualities we look for but rather one which is close to your expectation. The Copper Chef KC15053-04000 is one of such kind, it might not have everything you are looking for but can fit into your search profile.
The Copper Chef Pan is designed with a stainless steel induction plate that makes for perfect cooking on any surface. From electric, gas, ceramic and even induction cooktops, the pan suffices for almost all your cooking needs. The stainless steel induction Plate means no hot spots; making it possible for fast cooking. Plus, it is dishwasher safe and the square design adds up to a wider cooking surface as compared to a round pan.
This pan is made of five layers
- Double Top Layer- Polished ceramic coating.
- Base Layer- non-stick ceramic coating.
- Aluminum Core- Provides excellent thermal conductivity and heat distribution.
- Outside Layer- High temp exterior coating.
- Induction Base- Stainless Steel induction base heats up faster and retains heat longer.
- The Copper Chef Fry Basket is specially designed to help you get the delicious crispiness of frying without the grease.
- Steam and Roast easily with the Copper Chef Steamer and Roast Rack.
- It comes with all round cooking recipe book.
- It has tempered glass lid: The Tempered Glass Lid is oven safe up to 500°
- From Oven to Table in a breeze.
We didn’t like…
- Looks like it might stick after days of use.
The Copper Chef KC15053-04000 is middle-of-the-road cooking pan, not the best, but it will have the work done. That said, the square design with high sides is nice – makes it more versatile. Plus the fact you can put it in the oven and bake in it is nice. Time will tell if it holds up or loses its luster. It isn’t a great product out there but an OK one, more so, if you wish to use it in the oven and if you are a cook who doesn’t use a lot of oil.