The Stamina In-Motion elliptical trainer is compact and lightweight enough to use at home or the office, and stores easily under a desk or in a closet.
- Very portable
- Durable materials
- Quite affordable
- Only targets specific body parts
Sure you want to be physically fit and healthy, but finding time for a thoroughly effective cardiovascular workout is just plain difficult with your schedule. Besides, you can always get back in shape once you have enough space for a full-size elliptical machine or treadmill.
It’s time to leave excuses behind along with any oversized clothing those excuses have earned you. The Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer eliminates any reason to procrastinate about the health of your body and mind. The incredibly compact, portable, and affordable elliptical lets you conveniently work up a healthy sweat nearly anywhere, anytime.
Ever wonder why elliptical machines are so often occupied at the gym? Elliptical trainer workouts are proven to burn a similar number of calories as jogging does, efficiently increasing stamina and energy while toning your hips, buttocks, thighs, and legs.
Unlike jogging, however, ellipticals help you reach your fitness and weight loss goals through a low-impact routine that won’t jar your back, knees, hips, or ankles. The Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer offers the all results without the endless membership fees, crowds, and hassle of driving to the gym.
- Use sitting or standing
- Adjustable tension to control workout intensity level
- Reverse-Motion foot pedals can be worked in a forward or reverse direction to target your lower body in different ways
- Electronic fitness monitor displays number of strides per minute, total number of strides, exercise time, and calories burned; or scan through all stats
- Textured pedals
- Sturdy steel construction
- Non-slip endcaps
- Minimal space required: 20″ x 12″
- Light weight: 24 lbs.
The Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer is designed for easy portability and complete convenience. It’s compact and lightweight enough to take anywhere, so you can fit your cardio workout into your daily schedule with no problem.
With non-slip pedals that hold your feet in place without a second thought, you can enjoy the low-impact, joint-friendly exercise while your mind is focused on work. You can use the Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer at home or at the office, and when you’re finished, you can store it out of sight and out of the way – under your desk or in the closet.
What we liked about it
- The foot pedals can be worked in a forward or reverse direction to target your lower body in different ways
- Electronic fitness monitor displays number of strides per minute, total number of strides, exercise time, and calories burned or scan all stats
- Provides extremely quiet, low-impact workout to help prevent injuries
- Compact and lightweight elliptical trainer perfect for home or office use
- Made of durable, steel frame with large non-slip pedals and feet
- Offers adjustable tension control to increase or decrease resistance levels
- Targets lower body with forward and reverse foot pedal movements
- The machine comes with a fitness meter (positioned between the pedals), which tracks the time, the total number of strides and the distance equivalent of your workout, and the number of calories you’ve burned.
Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer is an affordable way to work out at home on one of the most popular machines in the gym. The Stamina In-Motion elliptical trainer is compact and lightweight enough to use at home or the office, and stores easily under a desk or in a closet.
You can get the mini elliptical trainer with adjustable tension for personalized workouts. The Stamina In-Motion elliptical trainer burns a similar number of calories as jogging, but without the risk of injury to the back, knees, hips, or ankles.
Since your feet never leave the pedals, the Stamina In-Motion elliptical trainer provides a low-impact workout that is easy on your joints. The foot pedal mini elliptical trainer allows for forward and reverse pedaling to tone your lower body.
The sturdy Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer has non-slip pedals for added safety. An electronic fitness monitor displays all the required stats like calories burned, total number of strides, number of strides per minute and your total exercise time. Exercise at your own comfort level in safety with the mini elliptical trainer that is suitable for all ages.
It is a great choice for standing desk users who are looking for a way to move during certain tasks at a desk or for a treadmill desk user who wants to vary the kind of motion he or she engages in over the course of the day.