Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Rowing Machine with LCD Monitor by SF-RW5515
$212.49 in stock
7 used from $203.99
The SF-RW5515 Rower offers all of the necessities for an amazing cardio workout along with any and everything all at-home fitness enthusiasts could wish for. Exercising in the comfort of your own home has never been so easy, convenient, or fun as it is with Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine.
Achieve your ideal body in no time with the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine. This piece of exercise equipment has a simple, single motion design that works every major muscle group. The frame is built from durable stainless steel and uses magnetic tension for a smooth-gliding design with several levels of intensity that’s also shockingly quiet.
A grip-pulse sensor displays your heart rate while an LCD display lists your workout statistics. It has a dimensions of: 51L x 10W x 26H in. with 250 lb. in weight capacity, Seat rails for smooth slide, 8 levels of adjustable resistance and LCD display.
Quality products and an unrelenting commitment to excellence in customer service are what make Sunny Health and Fitness one of the fastest growing companies in the health and fitness equipment industry.
- The Sunny Magnetic Rowing Machine has 8 different resistance levels. Each level can be adjusted by turning the knob on the center panel.
- Level 1 is the easiest and is great for beginners while level 8 will give even the most serious athlete a great workout.
- As you turn the knob from level 1 to level 8 a magnet inside the flywheel moves closer to the drum. As the magnet gets closer, more resistance is created.
- Sunny Health & Fitness boasts that they have come up with an improved magnetic tension system with the SF-RW5515. We are not exactly sure what this entails but users seem to agree based off their positive comments.
- People of varying fitness levels mentioned how great the resistance is on the SF-RW5515. Most users row at a resistance level of 4 or 5 which is great because it leaves a lot of room to grow.
- The resistance is easy to adjust and all you have to do is turn the knob right or left. The only downside is you have to stop rowing to adjust the resistance but this really isn’t a major problem.
- The SF-RW5515 monitor can scan through each data set every few seconds. It is battery operated so no need to worry about having an electrical outlet.
- I should also mention that on basic monitors the calorie counter is not accurate and should only be used to compare workouts. The calories calculated are based off an average user so they are not specific to the person rowing.
- Just know that if you burn 300 calories one workout and 500 calories the next, the second workout was much more strenuous and better for losing weight.
What we liked about it
- You are able to Track Your Progress with this machine
- It has the ability to vary your workout
- It has Large, Sturdy Pedals
- You get ultimate comfort as you work out
- Incredibly quiet
- The footprint of the machine is minimal
What we didn’t like about it
- There’s no way to track how many meters you’ve rowed
- Tiny and hard to see monitor
For years users have been forced to spend over $500 to find a decent magnetic rowing machine. Otherwise, they were forced to buy a hydraulic-piston rowing machine if noise was a concern but not anymore. This means Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine uses a magnet inside the flywheel to create resistance against a spinning metal drum.
Magnetic rowers differ from Air, Water, and Hydraulic-Piston rowers in that they provide a virtually silent row while offering a smooth, realistic rowing motion. The SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine is extremely quiet which allows people to row while their spouse or baby sleeps in the other room. It’s also perfect for watching TV or movies while getting a great workout.
Some users who are experienced rowers mentioned the resistance was strong and smooth. The only side note was that magnetic rowers feel much different than air rowers. Obviously this is expected.
The main difference is that air resistance strength changes based on the speed that you are rowing. This may feel odd when making the transition because magnetic rowers have a constant tension based on the set resistance level.