Cookware items are necessities in all our homes and are among the items you can’t avoid to have. Having them is not enough but rather those which can serve you better, withstand the temperatures of your cooking, stand a test of time, be relevant with the number of people you want to cook for and look nice in your kitchen.
The Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware Set tend to be trendy and colorful, The Cucina line is no different. The color options are there to suit a stylish kitchen and most people will be happy with its appearance. But is appearance the only good thing about this cookware?
Adding earthy style and color to the kitchen, the 12-piece Rachael Ray Cucina features saucepans, skillets and more for creating delicious, memorable meals. Curated by Rachael Ray for warmth and hospitality, the modern rustic design of the cookware enhances treasured places and occasions.
Crafted with enamel porcelain exteriors and aluminum construction that promotes fast, even heating, the pots and pans incorporate the easy-to-use functionality and time-saving solutions.
Use the sauté pan for cooking salmon burgers and the generous stockpot for making Rachael’s Potato, Zucchini and Tomato Soup – a coordinating nylon slotted turner and slotted spoon are included to help with meal preparation.
Rubberized stainless steel handles on the pots and pans are dual riveted for added strength and shatter-resistant glass lids seal in heat and moisture. Oven safe to 400 Degree F, the cookware is suitable for all stovetops, except induction. This stylish cookware set is a welcome addition to inviting serveware, dinnerware and other cookware pieces in the Rachael Ray Cucina collection.
- The cookware is heavy enough to withstand the heat of everyday use
- The glass lids are nice and fit well
- The enamel is nice and well applied, it transfers heat well and evenly.
- They are of perfect assortment of sizes
- Attractive – Style and design are always part of the selling points.
- The aluminum is lightweight.
- Thin – The aluminum is thin that the pieces can easily warp.
- The coating is also susceptible to scratches from the thin construction.
- I think an 8″ and a 12″ skillet make more sense.
- The 12″ is useful for big stir-fries but the 10″ only somewhat larger than an 8″.
Sometimes you just need a cookware set that adds some touch of elegance to your kitchen, and the Rachael Ray Cucina Coookware Set does exactly that. However, if you have an eye for durability, you might be looking elsewhere. It is a middle-of-the-road set that you’d buy for its appearance and everyday use. But it is not a set that you would expect to last long either.
If you’re in the market for something durable, the looks notwithstanding, then you’re safe with the T-fal E765SC Ultimate Non-Stick Cookware Set, thanks to a strong profile that can withstand relatively high temperatures and is equally good-looking for the modern kitchen.