Proctor Silex K2070YA Electric Kettle Review
At times you need that hot tea, instant hot coffee or hot chocolate and the only limiting thing is hot water. This product will brew just the right number of cups of tea or coffee or chocolate when you want them.
Tea. Hot chocolate. Instant soup. If you have a taste for it, the Proctor Silex K2070YA Electric Kettle can have it ready in minutes. The powerful rapid-boil system provides fast heat-up from any standard outlet and the auto shutoff function helps keep kettles from boiling dry. Faster than a microwave and safer than the stovetop, this functional kettle boils water in a snap.
Perfect for your dorm, the office or home, the Proctor Silex 1 Quart Electric Kettle is made with a detachable cord for easy pouring. The 1000 Watt element heats water quickly and an automatic shutoff function turns off the kettle when the water comes to a boil.
It also comes with boil-dry protection for your peace of mind. This feature turns off the kettle automatically if it is empty or when it runs out of water. In addition, there are dual water windows and a lighted switch so you can easily tell if the kettle is on or off.
What we liked about it
- It has the ease and convenience of cord-free serving with this well designed electric kettle.
- The automatic shutoff function turns off the electric kettle when the water has boiled.
- The 1000-watt heating element is located inside the kettle, making hot water quickly.
- It boils water up quickly faster than a microwave; safer than a stovetop kettle
- Dual water windows.
What we did not like about it
- As much as you can unplug the code, it is too short.
- After using it for a while there are some black sports which forms up on the heating element.
- Some users have reported the malfunction of the auto shut off switch.
For those who need hot water fast, the Proctor Silex K2070YA Electric Kettle is for you. In a few minutes, you can have a whole pot of boiling water for serving French press coffee or tea to friends. The automatic shutoff feature with boil-dry protection adds to its safety features. We agree that this is a basic and an OK kettle for someone starting out or someone who only needs hot water for durability has been guaranteed. But then if you are looking for more features then you can look at the Westinghouse WKE10SSA Electric Kettle.