The Nutri Ninja Pro (BL456), is by far the smallest and most compact Ninja Blender on our list, making it perfect for small kitchens, studio apartments, dorm rooms and even traveling. But what it looses in size and capacity it makes up for with its small footprint in the kitchen and powerful motor which is packed into a easy to store blender.
The Nutri Ninja Pro (BL456) is great for someone who just wants to whip up fruit smoothies and green drinks quickly and also save money by making them at home instead of having to buy the expensive alternative at the juice shop or grocery store.
- 900 Watt motor provides a blade speed of up to 21,000 RPM
- With the Nutri Ninja Pro you can have a silky smooth cool cup of goodness made entirely from whole fruits, vegetables and ice cubes
- Compact design is great for easy storage and setup to use day after day
- Pro Extractor blades crushes ice and break down seeds, skins and stems for a smooth and silky consistency
- Nutri Ninja 24 oz. cup allows for extra capacity foe multi-serve drink making
- Sip & Seal Lids allows you to take your personalized, healthy smoothies on the go
- BPA free and dishwasher safe add convenience for safe consumer usage and easy clean up
We love it because despite its size, the 900-watt blender has no problem breaking down very large pieces of whole fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds. We are always surprised just how well it can blend food items that larger blenders from other brands can’t handle
With the Nutri Ninja Pro BL456, you will receive 1 regular 24-ounce and 1 small 18-ounce Nutri Ninja Cup with sip and seal lid, perfect for taking your smoothie with you in the car or to the gym. Like all Ninja Blenders, this model provides you with nutrient and vitamin extraction with its ability to blend fruit and vegetable skins, cores and seeds. We can confirm that after 1 year of daily use, the Nutri Ninja Pro is still going strong and provided smooth and consistent blends day after day.
The bottom is extremely easy to unscrew and stick into the dishwasher so clean up is really a breeze. Because of its lower price point, the Nutri Ninja Pro makes a great gift or backup blender for the odd job or drink on the go.
How to use this appliance
- It’s very easy to use and operate this appliance.
- If you’ve used the Nutribullet before, preparation and use is almost the same. The only big difference is how you operate it.
- In the Nutribullet, you insert, twist and hold to start the cycle (grinding, extraction, pulverizing, etc).
- But in the Nutri Ninja, you need to insert, twist and push, then hold.
- The Nutri Ninja prevents overheating the motor because once you remove your hands when blending, the cycle stops.
Is it dishwasher safe
Yes and No.
Not all parts of the Nutri Ninja system is dishwasher safe, or even washable. The power base and it’s electrical components should obviously never be submerged in water. You also have to make sure that you’ve always unplugged the power base before you clean it.
But the cups and lids are dishwasher safe. For the extractor blades, I manually wash it with mild soap and water then let it air-dry for a few minutes.
- Powerful 900-watt blender in a small package.
- Great for making smoothies and protein shakes on the go.
- Low price point makes it a great gift or secondary blender.
- Small enough to travel with.
- Comes with a 75 recipe guide book.
- Smaller capacity cups make larger models better for larger drinks and meals.
- This model can be quite loud.
The Ninja is not your typical blender. It’s great for smoothies and blending, but is also a high performance kitchen tool that can be used for breaking down whole ingredients like leafy greens, nuts, and seeds. Not too long only, the entire Ninja brand rested upon the shoulders of these high performance blenders,
The Nutri Ninja Pro (BL456), provides you with powerful nutrient and vitamin extraction performance to blend even the toughest ingredients into silky smooth results. A professional power of 900 Watts breaks down fruits and vegetables for nutrient rich juices on the go. The Ninja Pro Extractor Blade crush through ice, seeds, skins, and stems for a smooth, even consistency. Twist on the Sip & Seal Lids to take your drinks whenever you are on the mood.
The truth is that no one blender can meet all of your needs. You need to decide on which product can help you achieve your goal best but this is placed best for smoothies.
Ninja BL455_30 Nutri Professional Personal Blender Bonus Set with 3-Sip & Seal Single Serves(12, 18, and 24 oz. Cups) & 75-Recipe Cookbook, Stainless Steel/Black
2 used from $89.99