Nostalgia BSET300RETRORED Breakfast Station Review
What do you really need your kitchen for? Mostly making breakfast, right? Pancakes, eggs, bacon, coffee, maybe some cinnamon rolls if you’re getting fancy. What if instead of having to own, say, a griddle, a toaster oven, and a coffee pot, you could somehow combine all these into one questionable but fantastic contraption? Of cause that is a perfect option
- Large family size non-stick griddle
- Coffee maker brews up to 4-cups of coffee at a time
- Toasts up to 4-slices of bread at a time
- Removable oven tray and non-stick griddle for easy cleaning
- Multi-function toaster oven bakes, toasts and reheats food
- Glass griddle lid
- Includes 30-minute timer with automatic shut off
- 1500 watts
The Nostalgia BSET300RETRORED Retro Breakfast Station makes a complete breakfast with just one appliance. Enjoy a cup of coffee with the four-cup coffee maker, then treat the family to a variety of breakfast meats and eggs cooked on the large, non-stick griddle.
The multi-functioning toaster holds up to four slices of bread at a time, and is perfect for 7-inch frozen pizzas, hot sandwiches, desserts and more. For added safety, a 30-minute timer is included with automatic shut off. When the meal is done, the griddle and oven tray remove for easy cleanup.
It comprises of:
- 4-Cup Coffee Maker
- Nonstick Griddle
- 4-Slice Toaster Oven
What we liked about it
- It looks good
- The controls work as advertised
- It is of a great size for one person, maybe two light eaters/drinkers
- The top grill comes off easily and has proven easy to clean
What we didn’t like about it
- The drip pan is smaller than the grill which makes it messy to control the grease
- Only one grill/baking rack is provided limiting you to the amount of bread you can toast at a time
You live in that studio with no much space or your family is not that big or you live alone hence no need to heat up those big appliances, then you need to think of Nostalgia BSET300RETRORED Retro Series 3-in-1 Family Size.
Swap 3 appliances for 1 with the Nostalgia 3-in-1 Breakfast Station. The fun, durable style adds flare to any kitchen decor, while the 30-minute auto shut-off provides peace of mind making the Nostalgia 3-in-1 Breakfast Station the perfect all-in-one appliance for your home, office, or dorm room.
The one inconvenience you may find with this unit is that there is no temperature control. The temperature only varies based on which cooking function you choose.
This multi-function appliance could prepare all your favorite foods. Try cooking burgers on the griddle while simultaneously toasting buns in the oven, or bake 7-inch pizzas, and even reheat leftovers.
It will cost slightly more than the single appliance you want to drop but for larger amounts of food it will give you a save and tons of convenience, or if you are making breakfast for a family, the Nostalgia Electrics breakfast station is the best choice. Hence we recommend.