We believe that everyone in some point in their lives has either wanted air inside of their house to leave or air from outside the house. If you happen to live in an area with dramatic weather changes you ought to buy two types of fans, the one which can vent and the other one which can bring the air in.
- Dual-blade operation
- Two speed-settings and manual-reverse air flow control
- Water-resistant motors are safe to use during rainy weather
- Designed to fit most double-hung and slider windows, Ideal for large rooms
- Adjustable extender screen and extender panel help secure fan in larger windows.
With the Holmes HAWF2021 Window Fan, you don’t have to do that. You only need to reverse the fan and you are sorted. It features manually reversible airflow control and built in adjustable extension panel with and additional extender panel for larger windows. You’ll most definitely notice its quiet and efficient operation with twin 6 Inch blades, 2 speed settings, that fits double hung and sling.
It draws in cool air from the outdoors or exhausts the stale indoor air when installed facing outward. The fan is designed to fit virtually all slider and double hung windows. The quiet and efficient operation makes this idea for living room or bedroom use. The fan’s extender panels allow for a safe, custom fit. The manually reversible feature lets you control your airflow for intake or exhaust.
To achieve the venting and getting the air in manually turn the fan around in the window to quickly switch from intake to exhaust. Set and control your fan speed for optimal air flow according to your need and comfort. Screen expands to fit larger windows and slider safe extender panels offer sturdy support for vertical orientation.
- Easy to install and comes with a side panel to block the window opening
- Very affordable
- Can be used for venting as well as getting air in
- It dual purpose it can either vent the air or get the air in.
- The design of the fan is thin enough that you don’t even have to take out the screen in your window.
- It has an adjustable screen to allow it fit into different sizes of the windows
- It is energy efficient for it uses 60% less energy compared to others
- Pretty easy to keep clean and It has 3 speed
We didn’t like
- Many customers who have bought it wish that it had a more powerful motor.
- A little noisy for the air that it pushes through (relatively low CFM for the noise level)
- Twin fans cannot be controlled independently
- Venting or getting air in is controlled manually by reversing the fan.
The Holmes HAWF2021 Window Fan is among the few window fans that you can grab affordably, but will have the work done. Or this Holmes fan can be mounted in reverse in your window to exhaust stale indoor air. This twin window fan is designed to fit into most slider and double-hung windows. Quiet operation makes the Holmes window fan a good choice for living room or bedroom. However you must know the need for your room for this device is mostly appropriate for moderate airflow needs not heavy airflow needs. Another thing to note you need to consider the size for your window before making the choice.