Hamilton Beach 22706 Review
The Hamilton Beach 22706 is a small, compact attractive toaster that will fit the bill for any kitchen. It is perfect for everyday toasting.
- It's easy to use with a few settings on the side
- Sleek and fits well on my counter top. It's easy to clean/wipe down
- It cooks the toast evenly on all settings
- It might feel lightweight, especially if you’re moving from some heavy toasters
A quick snack in the morning saves the day, and the Hamilton Beach 22706 Toaster makes sure you never get late. With a great looking design, it is one of those appliances you can’t afford to miss on your kitchen counter.
Its wider slots and smart buttons allow you to uniformly toast and warm bagels. Plus, it gives you the convenience of easy cleaning and storage. With rounded edges and a smooth brushed silver finish, this toaster looks impressive on any kitchen.
The Hamilton 2 sports a smudge proof brushed silver finish that won’t show fingerprints. The crumb tray easily slides out, making cleanup simple while keeping crumbs off the counter top.
Fit thick slices of Texas toast or artisan breads into the toaster without the worry of bread getting jammed in toaster. And removal is easy with the toast boost feature, which lifts food up when done
This brushed stainless toaster features bagel, defrost and cancel functions. Additional features of this 2-slice toaster include a convenient slide-out crumb tray, toast boost and automatic shutoff to ensure safety. This brushed stainless toaster boasts a smudge-proof brushed finish that makes it a lovely item to display in your kitchen.
- It’s easy to use with a few settings on the side.
- Sleek and fits well on my counter top. It’s easy to clean/wipe down
- It cooks the toast evenly on all settings and pops up enough that you can grab the toast without burning your hands on the toaster itself.
- Easy to clean.
- It almost looks a little vintage in its styling
- It does not discolor or show fingerprints like most stainless does.
- The slots are pretty deep for oversized bread or buns.
- It has a defrost option for frozen bagels.
- It might feel lightweight, especially if you’re moving from some heavy toasters.
The Hamilton Beach 22706 is a small, compact attractive toaster that will fit the bill for any kitchen. It is perfect for everyday toasting. Nothing fancy but it serves its purpose well. The brushed nickel casing resists fingerprints and will match any décor. It almost looks a little vintage in its styling. It works like a charm though, toasting both sides of the bread evenly and quickly. No bells and whistles which is exactly what I want when I think about toasters.
2 Slice Toaster, CUSIBOX Extra Wide Slots Stainless Steel Toaster with 7 Bread Browning Settings, REHEAT/DEFROST/CANCEL Function, 750W