The Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70-Pint Capacity Dehumidifier allows you to control the relative humidity in the room with Effortless Humidity Control and a washable antibacterial filter that protects your home from mold and mildew.
- Well above average energy efficiency
- It removes moisture from the air
- It is easy to clean the filter
- It is also very easy to operate.
- Intake is in the rear, and vent is out one side
- The tank doesn't have an easily-visible level indicator
Humidity control is paramount for any comfort stay and hygienic steps to control mold growth. Hence you need to protect your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. However, buying the right dehumidifier doesn’t come easy. Here we look at the Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Dehumidifier (70-pint) to see if its worth considering for your home.
- Dehumidification of up to 70 Pints per day
- Effectively dehumidifies a medium sized utility room with medium humidity level
- Washable filter keeps your air smelling fresh
- Effortless clean antibacterial filter reduces bacteria
- Effortless humidity control allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room
- Ready-select controls make it easy to select options
- Effortless full tank alert system lets you know when your water tank nears capacity
- Continuous drain operation option allows continuous dehumidification without having to empty a heavy water bucket
- Dehumidifier runs quietly at 51 dBA
With Ready-Select electronic controls, you can easily control the exact percentage of humidity in your room. The display features 24-hour on/off timer, Auto shutoff and control lock. This unit is designed to operate at low temperatures down to 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Dehumidifier allows you to control the relative humidity in the room with Effortless Humidity Control. The washable antibacterial filter protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture and helps eliminate airborne bacteria that can make breathing difficult. Plus, the portable design with casters and top and side handles makes it easy to move the unit from room to room.
The FFAD7033R1 dehumidifier is capable of continuous operation on 70 pints per day when the unit is located near a suitable drain. The front, pull-out tank has a 13.1 pint capacity and is equipped with a splash guard. Its ready-select electronic controls are simple to use and include a digital humidity readout and control lock. The control of this Frigidaire 70 pint dehumidifier also allows you to conveniently control the exact percentage of humidity within the air. Its special SpaceWise design enables it to fit in tight or inconspicuous areas.
- Well above average energy efficiency due to its high moisture removal rate.
- It removes moisture from the air.
- It is easy to clean the filter.
- It is also very easy to operate.
- Does shut off when reaching desired humidity.
- Removes moisture more quickly than most other 70 pint dehumidifiers we tested.
- Above average performance in our noise output tests – very quiet for its size class.
- Intake is in the rear, and vent is out one side; this means you can’t place the unit next to a wall without positioning it so that the intake and vent are unblocked this a challenge, and it could be annoying to people who use it in compact living area.
- The tank doesn’t have an easily-visible level indicator
We recommend that you start by deciding whether you need a unit with a built-in pump. Note that should you absolutely require pump drainage (if you need to drain the unit far away or above the dehumidifier’s location) then you can still purchase a unit that doesn’t include a built-in pump. You will then just need to buy a condensate pump and hosing separately.
Really easy to remove the full bucket and carry to the sink to dump. A full container isn’t that heavy, about 13.5 lbs, to carry with the single handle and to dump
It just really easy to use and works great. Nice and quiet too, about the same noise as a small window a/c unit running
The handle is great when you need to lift it a little to roll it around on the wheels
Very low percentage of negative consumer reviews in addition to our own observations about its superior build quality indicate that it’s more durable and reliable than most other 70 pint dehumidifiers in the market.
That said, the Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Dehumidifier is a great choice, if you can beat the price, but it will remain a favorite home accessory for years to come.