The Chapin 20000 garden sprayer is ideal for weed control, pest control and fertilizers for small-medium lawns
- The lightweight, rust-free polyethylene tank is translucent so it's easy to check fluid levels
- Sprayer is easy to assemble for use around in the house for controlling pests and garden
- It is easy to clean.
- The capacity might not serve you well if your garden is big
Spraying your garden can be quite challenging, especially when you do not have the right equipment for the job as it ought to be. A garden sprayer is perhaps the most ideal spraying equipment for small gardens which needs good care.
The Chapin 2000 garden sprayer is ideal for weed control, pest control and fertilizers. It features Chapin’s unique SureSpray AntiClog Filter, for a clog-free, steady spray. An ergonomic pump handle makes pumping and carrying easy. The lightweight, rust-free polyethylene tank is translucent so it’s easy to check fluid levels.
Great little sprayer which will give you value for the money that you invest in it. It pressurizes quickly and well. Spray strength is perfect and consistent. Spray pattern is easily adjustable to “fan” or “stream” or anything in between. One gallon of liquid sprays out in about 15- 20 minutes with constant use, on the “fan” setting.
The spray pattern can be adjusted on the end of the wand. It can be a nice straight spray or a wide spray. The whole sprayer is easy to assemble and easy to use.
- 1-Gallon funnel-top.
- Large opening for no mess mixing and cleaning
- Translucent tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Auto and manual auto pressure relief valve.
- Straight wand.
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- Sure Spray Anti-Clog Filter for clog-free spraying
- Includes a 12-inch wand, 28-inch reinforced hose, adjustable nozzle and comfortable spray handle
- Ergonomic handle for easy pumping and carrying.
- Product dimension 7.4x 7.4x 15 inches.
- Item weight 2.9 pounds.
If you are looking for an affordable garden sprayer, Chapin 20000 1-Gallon Poly Lawn and Garden Sprayer is an appropriate choice and this is because:
This sprayer pressurizes quickly and delivers perfect and consistent spray strength, the hose gives a satisfactory flow rate when fully pumped, and the stream can reach approximately 25 feet out. The spray pattern can easily be adjusted by twisting the nozzle cap. Pump works very well and only requires 15-18 strokes to get fully pressurized.
Cheap and effective
The lightweight, rust-free polyethylene tank is translucent so it’s easy to check fluid levels and easy to carry around.
Sprayer is easy to assemble for use around in the house for controlling pests and garden.
It is easy to clean.
The capacity might not serve you well if your garden is big.
You have to pump so often to maintain its pressure as you use it.