AF-100 Replacement Spool for Black&Decker AF-100-3ZP AF-100-BKP,0.065" 30ft Trimmer Line for Black and Decker GH900 GH600 GH400 GH500(8 Spools+2 Cap+2 Spring)
$9.99 in stock
The BLACK+DECKER AF-100-3ZP Spool provide you with an ample supply of string. They are easy to use and fit a wide variety of string trimmers. Integrated with AFS (Automatic Feed Spool) technology, these string trimmer spools use centrifugal force to feed the line, so you can enjoy non-stop trimming. They are also durable.
Each spool in this 3-pack of BLACK+DECKER Replacement Spools for Grass Hog String Trimmers contain 30 ft. of 0.065 in. line to help keep your string trimmer operational. The spools are factory wound for reliability. Each spool is weather able and features a durable construction for a long-lasting use. Fits models GH400, GH500, CST1000, CST2000, NST2018, ST7000 and ST6600 LST136, LST220, NST2118, ST7700
Black & Decker replacement spool system eliminates time spent hand-winding string trimmers.
The 30-foot factory-wound replacement spools feature a .065-inch diameter line that utilizes centrifugal force to automatically feed the cutting string while eliminating bumps and hitches.
- Fits multiple string trimmer models: GH400, GH500, GH600, GH610, GH900, GH912, ST6600, ST7000, ST7700, CST1000, CST1200, CST2000, MTC220, MTE912, NST2018, NST1118, NST2118, LST220, LST300, LST400, LST420, LST136.
- BLACK+DECKER replacement spool system eliminates time spent hand-winding string trimmers
- Compatible with most BLACK+DECKER string trimmers; 30-Feet replacement line is factory wound for a superior feed.
- The BLACK+DECKER spool utilizes centrifugal force to feed the trimmer line as it is needed
- Includes a 0.065-Inch diameter line.
- 2-year warranty.
- Assembled dimension: 7 in. W x 0.292 in. H x 5.5 in. D
- Fits models GH400, GH500, CST1000, CST2000, NST2018, ST7000 and ST6600
- Each spool contains 30 ft. of the line
- Factory wound for a reliable performance
- Use as a replacement line for BLACK+DECKER Grass Hog string trimmers
- Model AF-100-3ZP
- The ease it takes to replace these spools rather than having to sit down and take several minutes to an hour or even more sometimes to rewire a spool for a weed eater the convenience is amazing.
- The automatic feed spool on Grass Hog advances the string without needing to bump on the ground. The benefit of this system is that cutting is easier as it constantly replaces worn out string.
- It is more costly to buy a ready spool than to hand wind one.
- What the other reviewers fail to mention, is that the AFS on the trimmer continues to work flawlessly with hand wound string, and at less than 1/4 the cost it’s seems like a huge waste to buy the pre-wound spools.
I know a lot of you are thinking that this is NOT a good deal to buy it. Well, you can buy 200 feet of line and wrap your own spools, too. But, it’s impossible to get them wound as well as these, and often you will spend twice as long trimming and edging because the line would break or overheat and put you at a standstill while you wound it up again.
Wounding the string by hand is a bit cumbersome and a bit time consuming leave alone inefficiency it comes with.
Therefore it is better to buy an already wound spool than wounding it yourself.
[wpsm_tab title=”Quick Specs”]